Yayınlanma Tarihi: 21.09.2023
Final year student/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field. Experience in Spark, SQL, Scala, Python, Go and other relevant Technologies. Comfortable with full-stack / backend development code to build a strong understanding of underlying data structures and other dependencies. Experience with Databricks
VisuCar connects mobility operations and fleet to the cloud and turns mobility data into insights, digital services and revenue. VisuCar aims to make mobility operations safe, efficient and sustainable using the data it generates. VisuCar is a pioneer in connected mobility cloud, which allows businesses to be proactive in their mobility operations. Customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, shared mobility services and logistics can leverage advantage of VisuCar's Solutions.
About the role:
The VisuCar Data Engineering team builds core infrastructure to enable the business to make data-driven products and decisions. As a Data Engineer you will contribute to a scalable and reliable data environment to meet the data needs of everyone at VisuCar. You will work closely with full-stack and firmware teams to deliver an architecture, pipelines, data sets, and relevant software.
In this role, you will:
• Contribute to a comprehensive data model and supporting architecture (including APIs and other relevant software).
• Work with high-scale data from the VisuCar products, including camera and sensor devices. Be responsible for data pipelines, primarily in SparkSQL and PySpark to move that data.
• Stay connected to industry and academic research and adopt novel technology that suits VisuCar’s needs.
• Champion, role model, and embed VisuCar’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale.
Minimum requirements for the role:
• Final year student/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field.
• Experience in Spark, SQL, Scala, Python, Go and other relevant Technologies.
• Comfortable with full-stack / backend development code to build a strong understanding of underlying data structures and other dependencies
• Experience with Databricks.
• Azure Knowledge (Event Hub, Web apps, Data Factory, Functions, Machine Learning)
• Proficiency with common ML tools (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch)
•Working, hands-on experience and knowledge on Unix/Linux and/or derivatives