Yayınlanma Tarihi: 21.09.2023
Final Year Student/ Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience. Experience with Python, C/C++, Qt/C++ or Golang is a plus 1 to 2 years of experience in computer vision frameworks and integration of AI/ML models into linux systems. Experience working on Linux-based systems. Experience working on camera and video technology is a plus
VisuCar connects mobility operations and fleet to the cloud and turns mobility data into insights, digital services and revenue. VisuCar aims to make mobility operations safe, efficient and sustainable using the data it generates. VisuCar is a pioneer in connected mobility cloud, which allows businesses to be proactive in their mobility operations. Customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, shared mobility services and logistics can leverage advantage of VisuCar's Solutions.
About the role:
VisuCar’s cloud-connected sensor platform collects observations about the world in near real-time. VisuCar builds linux-based Telematic Gateways, Internet-connected dashcams and cloud based core infrastructure to enable the business to make data-driven products and decisions. As a Gateway Platform Engineer at VisuCar, you will focus on Dashcam and Telematics gateways, performing AI analysis, enabling and optimizing software on new hardware platforms based on Linux operating system.
In this role, you will:
• Architect, develop, debug, and test common firmware modules written in C/C++ , Golang and Python for VisuCar’s cloud-connected linux based hardware platform.
• Design and develop common software services to meet functional and performance attributes of all products.
• Expand our ability to stream data into the data lake to support near real time Access.
Minimum requirements for the role:
• Final Year Student/ Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with Python, C/C++, Qt/C++ or Golang is a plus
• 1 to 2 years of experience in computer vision frameworks and integration of AI/ML models into linux systems.
• Experience working on Linux-based systems.
• Experience working on camera and video technology is a plus